Welcome to Pedro Jordano Lab Pages @GitHub.
- Plotting effectiveness landscapes. To accompany: Schupp, E.W., Jordano, P. & Gomez, J.M. (2010). Seed dispersal effectiveness revisited: a conceptual review. New Phytologist 188, 333–353.
- FRUBASE dataset. This is the dataset to accompany: Jordano, P. 1995. Angiosperm fleshy fruits and seed dispersers: a comparative analysis of adaptation and constraints in plant-animal interactions. American Naturalist 145: 163-191. The dataset is also available in the DRYAD repository.
- Plotting bipartite networks. This is a repository of R code to plot bipartite networks. It includes code examples for plotting qualitative and weighted networks. The code using ggplot2 is still a prototype, but does the job.
- Analysis of sample completeness for plant-animal interaction networks. This is a repository of R code to assess interaction accumulation curves (IAC) in a way analogous to traditional species aculation curves (SAC). It includes code examples for plotting te accumulation curves for different types of datasets and sampling protocols.
- Our lab repository of graphs in R.